GA Milestones Practice Test
Please see the directions below for accessing an online practice test for the Georgia Milestones tests that will be taken in April. Although students will also be working on this at school, we highly recommend you and your child become familiar with the testing format at home in order to increase the familiarity with the online test. The more comfortable students are with the online version, the higher their achievement will be. Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
· In a Google Chrome browser type in www.gaexperienceonline.com
· Click on Test Practice
· Clink on End of Grade (EOG) Online Tools Training
· Click on EOG Test Practice in the upper left hand corner
· Click on Standard Online Tools
· Click on Grades 3-5
· It will then ask you to sign in and a prompt will give you the username and password to type in above the sign-in boxes
Students should practice using the tools available for the reading and math questions. Also, students need to practice typing the constructed response questions using the format they were taught by their teacher. *The questions on this web-site are not aligned to a specific grade level. This site’s purpose is for students to practice using the online tools available (i.e. pointer, cross-off, highlighter, flag, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher. Thank you!